Spring session is here! Class starts Monday, March 4th 2013.
This course lives in that oh-so-sweet spot between creativity and personal growth. My favorite place to be! I believe that creativity is an access point for finding our courage, our intuition and learning to trust ourselves.
What will the course cover?
- Different themes each week – Portraits, Treasures, Composition, Self-portraiture, Color, etc.
- Technical lessons– In aperture, lighting, composition and post-processing and more!
- Treasure hunts– A downloadable PDF of creative photo prompts to inspire and delight
- Inspiring interviews with super talented photographers– Tracey Clark, Vivienne McMaster, Anna Kuperberg, Andrea (Hula) Jenkins, and Tara Whitney
- Plus, a warm and encouraging community space on Flickr to share our work!
When: 6 weeks beginning Monday, March 4th
Where: Online, self-paced
How: Lessons, activities, treasure hunts and interviews all delivered to your inbox four days a week. There will also be a classroom site and a private Flickr group where we can share our work and connect with each other.
Who: Anyone with a camera! No photography experience required & no fancy equipment necessary. Point and shoots work just fine.
What: 6 weeks full of photography prompts, lessons, interviews and simple technical tips to help you become a better photographer
Why: A new way into joy and gratitude
Price: $99 dollars
for more general info about how Superhero Photo courses work, please visit the FAQ.